Saturday, August 11, 2007

Dusting it off

Well...Its time to dust off the ole blog. Why a blog Bill? What will I talk about? Will Bill mention me this time? Does anybody actually read this?

All important questions that will never be answered.

Here's the deal. I don't live in Des Moines and I do live in Dallas. Glad you're caught up. Oh and I have a new dog, Buckley. He's a pain in the ass. I'll post a picture later.

Tami just had elbow surgery and she is doing much better. But since this blog is titled "theCarr" and not theTami, that's it for her.

Why am I fascinated with pop culture? I feel like I get sucked in really easily and that I should be above all that. But I'm not. It's more interesting to me that Lindsey Lohan is going to jail or learning the words to the Family Guy theme song than people trapped in coal mines or another story about how hot it is here in Texas. I do love sports...Oh how I love sports. The highlight of this blog will be the trappings of my fantasy team, Cobra Kai! Oh boy, I bet you can't wait.

It seems so lame to write a bunch of crap that no one will ever see. I'll see if people will visit.

No comments: